Alcantara Quad Tour, quad bike adventure at the Alcantara gorges.

€ 50 / 1 quad, 2 persons

Not required prepayment or deposit. Payment after excursion.

 
WHY CHOOSE IT
  • Funny off-road trail;
  • Amazing views of Etna and medieval village;
  • Pure fun driving our 4x4 quads;
  • Waterfalls, gorges, ponds ... and a lots of nature.
ACTIVITY SNAPSHOT
  • Sport Level : Everybody welcome
  • Fitness Level : Everybody welcome
  • Duration : Look Description
  • Languages : Italian, English,
  • Opening Seasons : All year
  • Available : Daily
  • Starting Time Morning 9.30am - 10:00am - 11:30am; Afternoon 3:00pm - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
  • Minimum Age : 5 years old
  • Clothing : Sportswear, Long pants, Windproof Jacket
  • Food & Water : Water and snacks.

START POINT:

FRANCAVILLA DI SICILIA, MESSINA

 

ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION ALCANTARA GORGES QUAD TOUR 

The quad tour along the Alcantara valley go through all the most important naturalistic sites of the river park, as well as some sites of historical and cultural interest. The erosive action of the river on the lava rock produced an infinite number of spectacular basaltic prisms, including the famous Alcantara Gorges, the main tourist destination of this area.

 

The river is full of many fascinating place like small lakes, waterfalls surrounded by lush vegetation. This quad experience bring you along dirty and paved roads to discover the most characteristic places of the Alcantara valley.

 

CHOOSE THE DURATION

1H

The  quad tour of 1h30min takes place in off-road mode for 65% and on paved road for the remaining 35%, and go along some paths to discover the most important natural sites of the Alcantara river included the Gorges.

1H30MIN

An extra half-hour off-road so as not to leave in you the desire to speed up a little longer! The ride is a little longer to take a look at some other landscape of the Alcantara valley.

2H30MIN

 

The route by 2h30min has a total of 70% off-road, while the remaining 30% is on paved road. In addition to nature sites, the tour includes some stops in some historical and cultural sites along the Alcantara valley, with some panoramic views of Etna and medieval villages.

During the summer we suggest you to bring a bathing suit and beach towel, because at the end of the excursion you can stop at the beach of Alcantara gorges and take a swim in the river or simply take the sun.

BOOKINGS SUPPORT

7/7 - FROM 9AM UP TO 7PM

Do you have more questions about this quad bike tour or want a fast booking?

Speak now on Whatsapp with our expert guide Marco

whatsapp-banner-marco-bike-en.jpg

PRICES

Quad Tour 1H

Quad Tour 1H30MIN

Quad Tour 2H30MIN

HOW TO REACH US

The start point of this quad tour is Francavilla di Sicilia, little Sicily town famous for the wine. Clicking on the button you can calculate the distance that separates you from the start point of this excursion:

Francavilla di Sicilia, Alcantara Gorges

With the mail booking confirmation you will receive a google map link and GPS coordinates to reach us.

 
 
 

WHAT IS INCLUDED

  • Rental of a quad for two people

  • Helmet + Hygienic cap

  • Insurance

  • Fuel

  • Lead guide

WHO CAN DRIVE A QUAD BIKE?

To drive a quad bike it's enough the standard driver licence used in all part of the world. The minors aged with driver license can't carry passangers.

 

A quad can carry 2 people, the price is refers to the rental of a quad for 2 people.

 
 

VIDEO

TAKE A LOOK AT THE TRAIL!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...

TUTTE LE ATTIVITA'

 

Trekking

Mountain Bike

Quad

Equitazione

Body Rafting

Kayak

Canyoning

Snorkeling

Immersioni

Tour in Barca

TRATTAMENTO DATI

 

Privacy Policy

Cookie Policy

FOLLOW US

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Trip Advisor Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

CONTATTI

 

Calls: +39 320 423 0813

e-Mail: theislandofwonders@gmail.com

Skype: marco_zagami

whatsapp, viber, tango: +39 320 423 0813

BORING STUFF

 

© 2018 by World Wide Web Factory di Marco Zagami
Via Duca degli Abruzzi, 7
95036 – Randazzo - CT 
P.Iva. 05573990875

© 2018 by World Wide Web Factory | Designed by Marco Zagami

     The best way to experience Sicily  

The Island of Wonders